We are conducting search for Media Support Analyst for one of our clients. This will be a remote role Job Length: 6 months Position Type: W2 BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: 1+ year of experience in either a broadcast or fulfillment operations or post-production environment 1+ year of experience in a support-oriented position 1+ year of experience in a customer facing role 1+ year of experience working in all Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Willing to be flexible in a 24/7 work environment.
- Shift is subject to change: Must be willing to work overnights. Either of the shifts below upon assignment.
- M-F 4p-12am
- Saturday through Tuesday 6:30pm to 5am
- Tuesday through Saturday 6:30pm to 5am
- Tuesday through Saturday 4:30pm to 1am
- An individual with a strong desire to learn, take on new technologies and challenges
- Know your way around desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity
- Resolve problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
- Familiarity with digital media file types including video, audio, subtitles, and captions - Quicktime, MXF, MPEG, Mp4, ts, XDCAM, ProRes, H264, MPEG, PAC, SCC, TTML, STL, CAP, SRT, FPC, WAV, mp3, ext.
- Familiarity with digital media workflows and digital file delivery
- Familiarity with Asset management systems such as Mediator, Wide Orbit, Lacuna, landmark, OTTO, Media Broker
- Experience working with live video and media files including streaming and transcoding technologies such as Vantage, VENICE, Premiere, Avid, Switch Pro, MacCaption, WinCaps, Subtitle Edit, QT7, and more.
- Knowledge of digital delivery methods, MCP, ftp, UDCP, Signiant manager, Aspera Faspex, and Aspera console.
- Experience with storage management: file servers and archive servers NAS, SAN, LTO, Object Cloudian, AWS, Isilon, windows explorer.
- Experience supporting customer workflows through operations team and/or help desk
- Able to multi-task and make effective decisions in a high-pressure deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with multiple departments, clients, and vendors
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi-task and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment