Total Positions 1 Position Role Enterprise/Solutions Architect Base Location Chicago, IL(can travel) Primary Skill 1 (Must have skill) Identity Governance and Administration product knowledge. Skill details Exciting opportunity to join a great company and team! Seeking a talented and tech savvy solution architect to join our North American team. You'll be supporting a top-notch sales team from a technical perspective, while helping our end clients achieve successful in their respective businesses. You will be working as a Solutions architect to help drive our initiatives in North America. You will support the sales team on client calls as the technical expert that helps identify solutions and services for our customers. You will be familiar with similar industry solutions and how they differ. You will be viewed as a technical industry expert and help build our presence through blogs, white papers and other technical publications. Skill Requirements:
- Drive technical discussions with customer.
- Understand business requirements and able to define the solution and proposals.
- Coordinate with sales team and help with any technical discussions during pre-sales/proposal stage
- Have discussion with customer to provide account management/review
- Work as a bridge between onsite & offshore teams as needed and help coordination.
- Translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify customizations for implementation
- Assume ownership of IGA system integration and work closely with teams to complete development and customization tasks
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of managing big IGA programs technically and at program management level.
- Have designed & architected IGA solutions. Identity Manager deployment and configuration experience.
- Must be able to drive technical discussions with customer.
- Good understanding of SAAS, Cloud, N/W concepts.
- Good understanding on Cyber security
- Strong Software Development Background.
- Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
- Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
- IGA product knowledge.
- Customer expectation management and communication experience.