- At least 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Should good experience in the following areas such as Audio and Video conferencing, Soft Phone, Live Events, MSFT Teams Room.
- Candidates for this role should have advanced experience and knowledge managing Microsoft Teams settings
- Prior experience with Webex and Cisco video endpoints.
- Advanced experience and knowledge in Microsoft Teams and Zoom audio and video conferencing.
- Evaluate and test new voice and video technologies
- Should now how to collect logs, run reports from Teams Hub
- Provision new users and troubleshoot user client issues and handle any escalations for Zoom and MS Team
- Work with VIP for their Audio and video conferencing support as Level 3 escalation point.
- The candidate will focus on meetings, audio conferencing, live events, and calling while taking direction from the Engineering and Architecture teams and partner with colleagues to manage and troubleshoot Teams as well as working with other groups to integrate Teams with organizational conference room solutions
- Responsibilities include technical coordination of events, system trouble-shooting, problem resolution and product evaluation.