Role: Azure Data Modeler Location: Carmel, Indiana RESPONSIBILITIES The objectives of this position include, but are not limited to: Elicit business requirements for information (data) modeling focusing on data objects Visually depict information requirements for projects/subject areas where data are well-defined and relationships are reflected Create As-Is and To-Be information models reflecting business-related data elements, Model Conceptual, Logical, and Physical Information Models / Data Models in Rational Software Architect (RSA) tool Generate Data Dictionary in a spreadsheet from the information model Required
- Five years of experience with data modelling
- Previous experience modelling conceptual and logical information data models using UML.
- Experience with ER modelling tools like Erwin etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Visio.
- Experience with Azure Cloud Data Components like SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Services
- Familiarity with Data Factory and Data Bricks
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS