- Communicate solution, design, high level architecture through documentation including diagrams.
- Develop native mobile applications. This includes a hands-on approach to working with the existing development team to understand the product suite and make it mobile.
- Participate in technical design sessions and architectural reviews leading to the successful implementation of mobile and web applications.
- Efficiently develop expertise in the existing code base and the team’s software development processes. Help to continuously improve both software and processes.
- Evaluate multiple approaches to technical problems and be able to recommend one solution after considering limitations and challenges.
- Communicate clearly with others regarding project status and risks, and to ensure that work is aligned with the business unit strategy.
- Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand. Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Angular, IOS, Android, and HTML5 Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Development with C#, .Net, SQL Server
- Experience working with API's, Web Services, Source Control tools.
- Experience in writing, refactoring, debugging, testing code.
- Experience with unit testing (TDD, BDD, ATDD).
- Solid understanding of cloud service providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Azure and services each provides.