Hi, My name is Ashish and I am working with Inficare Technologies. We have an Urgent open with of Our client to be filled Through Inficare. Please get back to me at with an updated copy of your resume as soon as you can if you wish to be considered for this role through us. Here's the detailed JD for you. Position: Mortgage Underwriter/ Frontline Underwriting Location: Dallas, TX / Westlake Village, CA / Denver, CO Duration: Full time Job Description: As a Senior Mortgage Loan Underwriter, for one of our client projects, you will bring your practical experience underwriting residential mortgage loans in accordance with GSE and internal guidelines ensuring compliance with company and investor standards. You have current, in-depth knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lending guidelines and understand how those relate to internal and investor guidelines. You have a thorough knowledge of complex personal and business financial analysis and expertise in tax return and balance sheet analysis. You can make timely, accurate decisions on all loan transactions. Essential Functions/Duties:
- Completes a thorough analysis of loan files to determine compliance with investor.
- Evaluates the entire credit package and collateral for residential mortgage loans and ultimately ensures an investment quality loan product and creditworthiness of the borrowers and acceptability of the collateral. Identifies potential quality loans to be held in portfolio if secondary market guidelines cannot be met.
- Verifies the accuracy of all calculations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of secondary market underwriting guidelines, private investor and private mortgage insurance guidelines.
- Assists with maintaining compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances by abiding by compliance program and all policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Assists in the development of underwriting standards.
- Helps loan processors, giving general guideline interpretations and answering questions on specific loan files.
- Responds to post closing review and quality control audits in a timely fashion.
- Multi-tasking, high volume, available to be flexible and work weekends as needed.
- Mortgage underwriting experience: 3 years required.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills required.
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, some college preferred, College degree desired.
- Intermediate to computer proficiency skills with MS Office, Excel and Mortgage Loan Applications/Software) Encompass 360 desired.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability and acceptance to change.
- Mortgage Underwriting: 3 year (Required)
- Frontline Mortgage Underwriting: 3 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required