Senior Sharepoint developer Duration 3-6 months CONTRACT to HIRE Location: Montgomery, AL (Onsite work) Job Description:
- Effectively analyze business processes identifying areas of redundancy, potential for re-use and consolidation, process conflicts, and technical limitations.
- Develop, customize and integrate efforts for enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Workflow and Enterprise Content Management systems utilizing Microsoft SharePoint.
- Ability to create custom SharePoint solutions.
- Solutions would be expected to be fault tolerant, manageable, upgradable, and adaptable.
- Ability to incorporate Microsoft SQL data and SSIS packages into SharePoint custom forms
- Develop Web parts, Features, User Controls, Event Receivers and Packaged Solutions in SharePoint that meet the client's requirements and constraints.
- Create Custom workflows using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio and create custom workflow actions.
- Document all code appropriately and provide deployment instructions for customer deliverables.
- Provide technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows.
- Test and troubleshoot all developed code or solutions
- Will work on various projects individually, as part of a team or as a technical team lead.
- At times the Senior SharePoint Developer will be required to mentor other members of the staff on SharePoint Technologies.
- Responsible for requirement analysis and developing technical specifications.
- Utilizes TFS for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Responsible for following the Agency's software development lifecycle to insure solutions are secure and meet user expectations.
- Participate in team meetings with team lead, analysts and Program area staff.
- Experience developing Microsoft SharePoint Server Core Solutions using SharePoint On-Premises and Office 365
- Experience developing Microsoft SharePoint Server Advanced Solutions using SharePoint On-Premises and Office 365
- Experience developing Microsoft SharePoint Server custom solutions for SharePoint online or on-premises
- Experience developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- Experience developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with technologies including WCF, WPF, and WF.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience with SharePoint 2010 and higher working with the application framework utilized by each product version.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working with Software Development Life Cycle methods.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, InfoPath, Workflow, Microsoft Team Foundation Server and SharePoint Designer.
- Minimum 5 years working with SharePoint Online/Office 365
- Experience migrating sites, lists, forms, applications and workflows from SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 on premise to SharePoint Online
- Minimum of 3 years' experience leading or mentoring other IT staff on SharePoint Technologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar.