Job Ttitle:HARDWARE Test Engineer Location: Mapewood, MN Contract/Contract to HireApply if: You have experience with automated and manual testing with hardware & have experience with WIFI, Bluetooth, or RFID Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Assist in development and implementation of a quality testing architecture specifically for digital devices (firmware and system integration).
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Plan and manage work to meet project plans, timelines, deliverables
- Communicate progress and issues to key stakeholders to ensure alignment and support.
- Coordinate work of external resources and vendors where appropriate
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Science or Engineering discipline.
- Proven working experience in software/firmware quality assurance
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Programming experience writing automated test scripts
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with wireless technologies including WIFI, Bluetooth and RFID
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process