Urgently required Data Engineers only locals toPhiladelphia for contract. Location: Philadelphia - locals only (within the range of 60 miles only ) Role Description
- Position that is responsible for the design, development, testing, and support of the Big Data Analytics solutions on cloud (AWS) in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with key stake holders and translate business requirements to technical requirements and implement solutions under the guidance of technical leads.
- Dive into large, noisy, and complex real-world customer TV and Digital Ad viewing data to do pre-campaign planning and post campaigns performance measurement using Big data Platform (DataBricks, Pyspark, Glue, EMR).
- Responsible for building automated data pipelines to ingest data, integrate data from multiple data sources (On-Premise & Cloud) and create aggregated data sets for reporting needs.
- Strong understanding of database structures, query languages (e.g. SQL), fundamentals of mathematics, distributed systems (Hadoop), data science, and statistical concepts.
- Experience consolidating and integrating data from multiple sources (On-Premise & Cloud).
- Ability to analyze, transform and aggregate large data sets (Big Data) using BI tools (Hive QL, Pyspark, Jupyter Notebooks, AWS Athena, AWS Glue).
- Ability to automate PySpark Jobs using Lambda/Glue/EMR/Python and fine tune for performance.
- Ability to Architect and Design Big Data Analytics solutions on cloud (AWS).
- Knowledge of Media/Advertising industry
- BS or MS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or related field of study
- 5+ years of Hands-on experience in Big Data Analytics geared towards BI insights.
- 3+ years of Hands-on experience working on data pipelines, automation of jobs using big data technologies (Spark, Python, Pyspark, Glue).
- 3+ years of experience working with Linux, DataBricks, and Azkaban or similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python and relational databases.
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Glue, Athena, Lambda, EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, EMR, S3 and Big data Query engines like Hive, Presto, Spark.
- Hands-on experience working with Big Data and building Data Analytics solutions on Cloud (AWS).