Peoplesoft - Technical Consultant Newport Beach CA
- More than 10 years of professional IT experience
- Have expertise in Functional and Technical aspects of various modules in Finance Asset Management AM , Accounts Payable AP , General Ledger GL , Accounts Receivable AR
- Proficiency in PeopleTools Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Security Administrator, SQR, Workflow
- Good working experience in scheduling jobs processes using Scripts; and testing frameworks like PTF
- Experience in technical support including design, development, testing, and deployment of Peoplesoft applications.
- Implement change requests as per change management policies and procedures.
- Perform system modification and enhancements based on business needs.
- Review and recommend improvements to current PS processes
- Flexible work timings
- Strong interpersonal skills and capabilities to build a trust-based relationship with our Customers.
- Possesses ability to think creatively to devise customizations and uses for Peoplesoft applications.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.