Planner:The client is currently migrating to Oracle business system so it is critical that the candidate has experience using Oracle. It is also critical that they have a strong manufacturing background with experience in Inventory Planning/ Analysis as well as some Purchasing experience if possible. Preferred Qualifications:
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or supply chain management, or equivalent related business experience in a manufacturing environment.
- (3) years related experience in inventory and production planning and control.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of ERP systems and fundamentals of MRP, Forecasting, Inventory, Production Shop Floor, and Capacity Planning is required.
- Experience in medical device industry preferred.
- APICS CPIM certification preferred.
- Proficiency of Oracle or SAP ERP system.
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from direct labor employees on the production floor to senior management.