- Policy and requirements impact analyses.
- Policy development.
- Technical writing.
- Support policy working group meetings.
- Liaising directly with client leadership and stakeholders across the organization.
- responsible for providing support for FISMA audit readiness and may be responsible for providing Test of Design (TOD) and Test of Effectiveness (TOE) for systems leading up to audit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field; Master's Degree preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience in systems security.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
- Risk Management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Security Risk and Audit Operations experience