VDart is a workforce solutions and digital engineering company, headquartered in Atlanta. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 2700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Automotive, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Southeast Region Entrepreneur of the Year, INC Best Places to Work and more. Position: Director - MSP Services Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: Full Time Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you bring a trusted advisor and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward? If so, you will love this opportunity! Join our expanding and growing organization selling Information Technology staffing services and solutions. Essential Job Duties:
- Be a Sales Hunter and generate new business and be responsible for new client acquisitions, especially in the MSP space.
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through adopted and proven successful sales techniques.
- Leverage the necessary technical knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels.
- Ability to strike conversation and build rapport with clients to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal, final selection, due diligence and closing.
- Must be able to hit the ground running and acquire new clients and/or new business via various channels, add company to contingent labor programs of Fortune 1000 companies through major MSP programs.
- Must have excellent existing client relationships, network and referrals within the technology staffing industry and be able to build upon new accounts.
- Document daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by the sales leadership team.
- Meet required sales activity metrics on a quarterly and annual basis.
- At minimum, 3-5 years of proven business development experience within the US staffing services industry, focused on IT business.
- Should have proven track record of logo acquisition specially with Managed Service Providers (MSP) programs.
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance individual success in the field.
- Self-motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Have a track record of success in providing positive communication, proper account/client relationship management and be in constant relentless pursuit of new business
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Expect to travel to visit prospects, customers, and attend client meetings.