- 5-7+ years of DevOps experience
- Strong Kubernetes skills
- Configuration and automation tools – preferably Terraform and Ansible (open to Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, etc)
- Monitoring tools – any of the following: Splunk, ELK, Logstash, kubectl, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Our client is a prominent telecommunications provider, looking for a sharp DevOps Engineer to join their Web Technologies team and help developers deliver their code to production (pipelines, Gitlab, Jenkins).
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals to help smooth the tight release deadlines.
- Work closely with developers and QA teams to understand how to improve their processes and deliver high quality software more effectively.
- Hands-on development with Ansible, terraform, and Python scripting languages.
- Help monitor and troubleshoot both development and production environments.
- Communicate the work done clearly and concisely; help developers and other teams understand the code developed with the goal of becoming self-sufficient.
- Technical Environment:
- Platforms: Kubernetes, AWS
- Delivery: Gitlab CI, Ansible, Terraform and custom tools
- Data: PostgreSQL, Kafka, Redis
- Programming: Python and Shell-scripting
- Enterprise tools: Gitlab, Slack Enterprise, Jira, Confluence