- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable experience
- 15+ or more years of hands-on experience in technical Pre-Sales
- Experience in building multiple security products with strong R&D background .
- Building Security products and Offers, Embedded, and Auto Security, cloud or networking with 5 or more years directly in cybersecurity
- Successfully implemented and delivered projects involving a variety of cybersecurity functions Hands-on experience in reverse engineering
- Deep understanding of inner-workings of security concepts and mechanisms In-depth knowledge of vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Familiarity with applied cryptography as used in secure boot, OTA firmware updating, and diagnostics
- Expert-level understanding of key management principles Good understanding of HSM's or Trust Zone security architectures
- Experience in a fast-moving startup environment
- Not afraid to roll-up sleeves and dig into software or hardware when needed
- Extensive work experience in the design and development of Cyber Security methodologies in Cloud Services and comply with Security standards
- Extensive experience managing and securing cloud services (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
- Experience in creating, hardening, and maintaining secure Docker containers
- Extensive experience with pen-testing tools and security attack vectors.
- Liaise with the Sales team to understand technical security product and solutions requirements and translate these into concise scopes to be placed into technical proposals by the sales team
- Attend scoping calls or meetings with clients to capture solution requirements
- Document detailed statements of work with clear pre-requisite requirements to ensure successful delivery of client objectives
- Support the sales team in the production of detailed bid responses for technical security opportunities around product engineering, cloud security , embedded and auto security.
- Lead design, architecture, sourcing, and testing of backend cybersecurity infrastructure
- Write requirements, design specifications and test plans for security product implementation, Analyze threats & vulnerabilities and perform Risk assessments on security mechanisms.
- Manage and assess security policies of various partner vendors and suppliers
- Collaborate with Application software and firmware development teams to ensure security features and functions are correctly implemented and tightly integrated