- Primary function is to act as the senior lead of a team of 15 mid-level Temp team members, answer basic operational questions for the team, enable the team to work efficiently, triage simple blockers for the team
- Act as a primary coordination point with the employee leading the workstream and team. The employee will overlook all Temp teammates on this workflow, however this lead will work to field or aggregate the majority team questions and issues to then be mitigated by the employee lead. Communicate status updates, escalate issues/risks, and share suggested process improvements.
- The primary workflows of this temp team will include partner Contract Management, delivery of contract amendments to partners, and direct partner outreach
- As needed, Temp Lead will step in for team and assist in management of end to end contract execution (initiation, contract communication drafting, contract partner delivery for signature and closure)
- Develop and maintain contract related documentation including playbook, templates, training material etc.
- Analyse data to gather insights to enable business decisions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years work experience
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience leading a mid-size team responsible for partnerships activities
- 1-2 years prior to previous leadership experience, demonstrated excellence in partnerships account management, outreach and/or contracts
- Highly skilled in handling sensitive partnerships discussions, with ability to advise team members or step directly in to assist with sensitive / escalated partner discussions
- Ability to work comfortably and be conversational across different business functions (e.g., business, legal, finance, compliance) and lines of business
- Data analytics skills - analyse data to gather insights enable enable business decisions, maintain dashboards and run basic scripts
- Advanced in Excel/Google Sheets
- A successful track record of leading complex cross-functional projects; setting goals and getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Direct experience in leadership of team responsible for driving partner activities on contract / legal / strategic initiatives
- Proven ability to lead a team project, coordinating with senior leadership on progress, top issues / risks, and development of suggested efficiency optimization strategies
- Demonstrated experience in successfully performing in high stakes, high pressure environments
- Effective communication skills