EXPERIS PERM OPPORTUNITY-North Carolina location with some remote. Due to the nature of the work must be a, HOLD A CURRENT TOP SECRET U.S. GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE, AND BE SCI ELIGIBLE AT A MINIMUM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. Take your career to the next level by joining our client's major business and technology transformations for Federal customers! We are seeking a Data Center Consulting Engineer who will provide consulting services to customers in the US Public Sector Federal market. The Data Center Consulting Engineer is responsible for the support and delivery of Data Center Design, Architecture, Configuration Reviews, and Cisco Data Center Product Implementations. Must have Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in the Data Center field in addition to a BS in science, engineering, or mathematics (or additional 2 years of experience).
- Be a Subject Matter EXPERT in Cisco Data Center technologies and have knowledge of the following Cisco Data Center technologies: Data Center Network Manager (DCNM), ACI, Nexus product family, UCS, and other Data Center technologies.
- Extensive experience in the configuration of Cisco Data Center devices in a large enterprise environment.
- Shape services engagements to develop mature statements of work and engage customers to identify business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with solution experts to develop and deploy Data Center solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of designing complex Data Center solutions.
- Experienced with implementing Data Center solutions.
- Ability to conduct training and one to one mentoring concerning Data Center technology.
- Have the ability to influence and lead system level design, sales and deployment teams for strategic / complex large customers
- Be capable of providing high level crisis management through anticipation of issues, problems or events and actively resolving them with the customer and partners.
- Have significant experience within a Data Center architecture or design role having end-to-end responsibility.
- Have the capacity to see and articulate a vision that inspires change.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently.
- Exceptional professionalism, outstanding communication skills and strong interpersonal skills are critical traits.
- Must be able to travel 25%.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) preferred