Junior Cyber Security SpecialistJob Description: Under immediate supervision, responsible for all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; implement data network security measures; operate and monitor Network Intrusion Detection and Forensic Systems; conduct IS security incident handling; support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of IS and networks.
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, perform other information security duties, and maintain Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, other point of presence security tools, virtual private networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Two to four (2-4) years of information technology (IT) experience required.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level I.