Our client is looking for a IT Support Engineer (TS/SCI FSP) that MUST sit in Herndon, VA! Qualified candidates must be interested in receiving training within DevOps and currently hold the TS/SCI FSP . If you are interested please send your resume to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org Job Description:
- Must possess an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance with full-scope polygraph
- US Government support experience in a technical role developing or launching new security services, technologies, and capabilities.
- With a broad background in IT networking, system administration, and software development, along with in-depth expertise in multiple security domains, you bring experience and understanding of development, deployment and operational environments including private/public/hybrid AWS cloud models. You have the ability to apply security best practices in these environments to prevent, detect and mitigate security events.
- Applied knowledge of Agile Methodologies, DevOps and tradition development methodologies with relevant experience in all phases of the Project Life Cycle.
- Proficient in configuring, deploying and auditing systems within cloud, hybrid and on-prem computing environments
- Skilled in working with operating systems in Linux and Windows, with the ability to detect, isolate, document, report, resolve system outages and activate system recovery as needed
- Proficient with configuring, deploying, and managing container technologies
- Strong desire to learn and work in a multi-technology, multi-discipline environment
- Skilled in system patching and vulnerability remediation
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- DoD 8570 Industry Certification in one or more of the following: CISSP, CASP, Security+, CISA, GSEC, CAP, SCNA, SCNP, SSCP, GSLC, GSE, CCNA