18 MayFinancial Services IndustryProject Manager- Financial Services ApplicationsContract- Until the end of the yearLocation: Alpharetta, GA- Remote to start but onsite after covidJob SummaryAs a Project Manager, you have the opportunity to add value and grow your skills for projects ranging from small quick projects to large cross-functional global projects in the growing Digital Channels business unit that provides online banking and mobile financial services applications for over 2,300 financial institutions and providing services to millions of customers. No two projects are the same and this provides you the opportunity to bring out the best of yourself and the project. Projects can include technology refresh, migrations, compliance remediation, and other internal initiatives. As a Project Manager you can look forward to helping project teams deliver value by leading the full lifecycle of multiple projects while contributing as a valued team member in adapting the way we work to as part of a dynamic business. Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 3 years of project management experience with all phases in the full lifecycle for multiple projects in a portfolio in a global enterprise with cross-functional teams distributed across global locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in the written form) in a collaborative and self-directed manner with project team members/stakeholders in developing and maintaining project documents (e.g. weekly status report, project plan, RACI, stakeholder register, communication plan) along with overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to facilitate weekly project meetings, project workshops, and troubleshooting sessions with project team members and cross-functional teams. This also includes timely and accurate meeting minutes along with supporting follow through on action items.
- Ability to add relevant value to the business by utilizing applicable industry best practices (e.g. Waterfall, Agile) and standards for project, program and portfolio management.
- PMP or CAPM certification.
- Information technology project experience.
- Financial services industry experience.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.