CherryRoad is looking for anOracle Cloud Financials Technical Lead to join our Cloud Practice. The ideal candidate will have completed at least two Cloud full lifecycle implementations and upgrades.Responsibilities Include:
- Work with functional team members to identify business requirements and different applications integration
- Partner with clients to finalize the key design aspects encompassing middle-ware and other key tenets of Interfaces (with legacy and 3rd party applications) and other development efforts.
- Understand the cloud architecture and design for leading the overall technical development.
- Work with team on technical issues and provide support for development tasks.
- Lead technical design and development of all technical components.
- Provide validation of technical design.
- Finalize Strategy for Interfaces, Conversions, Reports and Extensions
- Confirm unit testing of reports, interfaces, data conversion and extensions (workflow, triggers, forms, etc.)
- Support solution validation in the phases of SIT, UAT and Go Live
- Extensive experience with Oracle Cloud Financials Tech Lead, completing at least two Cloud full lifecycle implementations and upgrades.
- Understanding on Oracle SOA integration between cloud and third party systems.
- Consulting experience.
- Effective written and verbal communications a must, with presentation experience.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team.
- Ability to travel nationwide.
- Public sector experience preferred.