Job Summary Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. The Capital Solutions specialist position is responsible for maximizing the return on leases by establishing policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Responsible for reviewing, administering and analyzing leasing contracts between our financial partners and customer base. Develop and execute processes to track and report compliance based leases, Develop and implement processes to improve contract management and negotiate contract improvements through term, rates, or language using existing knowledge and lender experience. Develop and distribute sales and pricing analytics to various internal and external stakeholders. Strong analytical skills and attention to details are required for position.Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Employs leadership in reviewing, administering, implementing and analyzing portfolio strategy.
- Leads the preparation and reporting of compliance reporting on leases and commitments.
- Leads and prepares sales history, ASP, and impact analysis for total company, national group purchasing organizations, regional buying groups, integrated health systems, and individual contracts as required.
- Responsible for company level contract compliance review and reporting.
- Responsible for company level price compliance review and reporting.
- Responsible for sales rebate and administrative fee budgets, projections and accruals.
- Demonstrated excellence with oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use excellent analytical skills, business acumen and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales reporting software and financial, accounting management
- Influence the direction of the sales force in regards to contract management and negotiation
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, an understanding of the dynamics within the distributors, excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of medical device business and products preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in business or related field required; including 2+ years of relevant financing experience.
- Extensive experience with a Financing institution preferred.
- Ability to interact with Customers, Distributors, and internal management on all levels. Excellent communication, organizational and customer relation skills
- Project management skills
- Up to 10%