We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 3+ years using .NET for web and desktop.
- Creating Web Services using C#
- Consuming Web Services using C
- Sharepoint programming and interfaces
- ASP.NET Programming with SQL Server as Backend