- Typical duties include install & configure Jmeter on servers, develop test cases and plans, analyze test results, and handle bug fixes in collaboration with development teams.
- Additional responsibility includes evaluating the root causes of application performance testing problems and resolve them.
- Manage Jmeter & plugin rollout to developer laptops and provide assistance for developer laptop set up.
- Prepare training materials and train development team to create & manage Jmeter performance test scripts.
- Strong Knowledge with JAVA, JMeter scripting, Groovy, SQL Scripting, Linux scripting, Web Services and XML