04 NovJob Title: Data Analytics & Engineering - Data Analyst III Tax Work Location: Fremont, CA .W2 Candidates Only SUMMARY:Must know SQL and Tableau They will need presentation, comms, and visualization skills. Please submit any visual data examples or overall visual work with candidates submittals. Knows data insight and can recommend action items from data points Can put a data story together.The Advanced Analytics team applies quantitative and algorithmic techniques across a broad spectrum of problem sets which inform planning and operations for global offices and facilities. Our team works within a larger Analytics & Technology-focused group to deliver innovative insights and solutions for our partners. The ideal candidate has an analytic mindset; has expertise in analytical methods and data storytelling; applies a pragmatic approach to addressing business problems; and enjoys collaborating within a dynamic, global team. Responsibilities:Apply your skills in data analysis, modeling, and storytelling using tools such as SQL, and Tableau to address problems and derive actionable insights in areas such as Facility Design, Facility Operations, Space Planning, Culinary, and/or Transportation Collaborate directly with stakeholders and build understanding of their business processes and goals to identify and propose opportunities to leverage data science & analytical methods Communicate findings to stakeholders and decision-makers with clear summaries and recommendations to inform next steps Manage work with minimal supervision and deliver according to business or project needs; proactively provide visibility on progress and track new requests by leveraging internal project management and development tools, escalating blockers with team and project leads as necessary Promote impactful and holistic solutions by collaborating with members of the Analytics team and other technical partners on project planning, design, and execution Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in a field which emphasizes scientific thinking or equivalent.
- Experience in an analytical or quantitative role.
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a data science or analytics-related role.
- Experience identifying appropriate statistical and/or algorithmic approaches to address business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience communicating and summarizing results and findings for a nontechnical audience, leveraging tools such as Python, R, or Tableau as appropriate to build effective visualizations.
- Experience writing SQL queries to extract and prepare data for modeling and analyses
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field.
- Experience working with large structured or unstructured data.