Myticas Consulting is looking to hire a Cybersecurity Manager for our client local to Chicago to build and lead a staff of security professionals who will provide Level I and Level II Cybersecurity and reporting. Need local Chicago candidates even though the role is mainly remote because travel to headquarters and local sites is necessary based on need. This role will participate in and lead Incident Response and subsequent investigations. We need someone with implementations, upgrades and tool migrations experience. This manager will serve in a hands-on Technical Leadership capacity and act as an Subject Matter Expert for Cybersecurity technologiesEXPERIENCE:
- Needs 3+ years experience with Managed Detection & Response (MDR), Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP / EDR), Log and Event correlation (SIEM), Intrusion Detection/Prevention (IDS / IPS), Web application firewalls (WAF), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Anti-virus and Anti-malware, Data Loss & Protection (DLP), Application Penetration Testing, Web & Email Spam filters and Vulnerability Management.
- Experience with Azure / Azure Defender
- An active CISSP or equivalent Cybersecurity certification.
- AWS Cloud Security tools is preferred.
- A working knowledge of Network Security tools