Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION Develops core versions of software applications for sale to external clients. Identifies clients' purchasing requirements and technical specifications through Product Management and/or client representatives. Interacts with engineering groups to assist in the design changes to equipment and/or software. Trains and communicates with clients on systems application. GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs. Code must be used in the core version of applications available for sale commercially and not that which is customized to meet a specific client's implementation of the application.
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship, and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible to develop or execute project plans, budgets, and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
- Skilled in full stack development with expertise building and supporting applications
- Experience working with most of the listed development technologies:
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Experience with Azure is preferred
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Program and Design Patterns
- Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within the organization
- Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units