The Knowledge Management Lead is responsible for aggregating, managing and maintaining centralized People Experience (Human Resources) information and associated content with the goal of enabling a flawless employee experience that seamlessly supports our playful culture. As a Knowledge Management Lead, you will lead the vision and strategy for EA knowledge management and help define the path to deliver optimum employee access to self-service information and ways to connect them with the right resources if they require more specialized support from PE team members. This role reports to the Director, Shared Services and currently has one direct report.
As a Knowledge Management Lead, you own the content management strategy for the People Experience (PE) organization. Your responsibilities include developing, auditing and maintaining high quality content for the PE organization and the knowledge base that EA employees use to assist with PE questions. This is a highly collaborative role that partners with our global content creators on their information roadmaps to ensure we evolve and improve these experiences. You’ll work closely with IT and our Learning, Engagement & Performance team to develop the tools and requirements necessary to have robust resources for sharing, connecting and learning.
- Act as Program Manager and drive change management for continued deployment of ServiceNow Employee Help Center.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of internal resource and communication sites.
- Facilitate Knowledge Management strategic planning and provide internal training and consulting on KM concepts and methodologies.
- Employ user-centric design principles to create operating expectations and templates for content.
- Create programs to encourage PE employees to share knowledge effectively and efficiently.
- Understand and influence the organization on our process documentation strategy and related content for the PE function.
- Train and drive adoption of content solutions across PE function and beyond.
- Create governance structure to preserve the freshness and accuracy of information.
- Own and drive continuous updates and improvements to EA’s intranet.
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders on timing, expectations and dependencies.
- Oversee and direct updates to PE content via publishing community.
- Experience developing a mature content management strategy at a large, global, highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated success in managing content/knowledge and creating information architecture strategies.
- Demonstrated history of producing high-quality communications to large global audiences.
- Deep understanding and experience in KCS, Knowledge Centered Service delivery
- Experience driving change with new tools, technologies, & processes across multiple types of orgs with different organizational cultures. Experience driving company-wide adoption of new tools.
- Ability to coach subject matter experts and process owners to improve content deliverables.
- Passion for creating engaging user experiences and driving consistent branding standards for content and deliverables.
- Skilled communicator and knowledge management evangelist.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple requests and prioritize based on needs.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proven record managing cross-functional projects and tight deadlines.
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A proactive attitude and a focus on solving problems and delivering results.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.