Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a Facilities/Maintenance Specialist to join our expanding team.
- Maintain and repair equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations. Contract with external vendors as necessary to support repairs outside of the scope of internal capabilities.
- Maintain and repair facilities and grounds as necessary to support ongoing manufacturing demands. Contract with external vendors as necessary to support repairs outside of the scope of internal capabilities.
- Manage all aspects of facilities projects to include construction, additions, equipment installations, and equipment startup.
- Define necessary preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment and regularly perform needed maintenance. As appropriate, train department personnel to perform maintenance activities safely and effectively.
- Maintenance and repair of equipment could include but is not limited to: replacing belts and bearings, troubleshooting electrical controls, repairing and/or replacing hydraulic lines, consulting with equipment vendors to identify and repair componentry, general painting tasks, cleaning, etc.
- Work varied hours as necessary to include overtime, and/or weekends.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Understanding of 120, 240, and 480V electrically powered mechanical equipment including their repair and maintenance (i.e. bearing replacement, belt changes, air compressors, electric motors, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical systems, PLC, and HVAC systems
- Knowledge of welding and steel fabrication processes.
- Experience in the safe operation of forklifts, scissor lifts, and other powered equipment.
- Proficiency with lock out/tag out procedures.
- Possess a sense of urgency with a focus on keeping equipment and the facility in operation.
- Must be self-motivated and able to generate, prioritize, and execute a project list.
- Must be able to follow established safety and environmental rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate instructions and impart training to other team members.
- Extreme attention to detail
Performance Standards And Physical Requirements:
Comply with all company rules, policies, and decisions.
Perform the responsibilities of the position at a satisfactory level of efficiency.
Must stoop, bend, reach, walk; perform repetitive motions using hands to grasp, push, pull or do fine manipulations.
Required to stand or sit for prolonged periods.
Required to drive a forklift.
Responsible for operation and use of hand tools.
Required to use basic math and writing skills.
Required to lift light to medium weights (up to 75 lbs.)
Required to maintain a current drivers license and operate company vehicles as directed.
Must have adequate sight to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, and more.
National Carwash Solutions is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.