Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a Night Shift Production Manager to join our expanding team. We are seeking an experienced candidate, who is self-motivated, has strong leadership skills and has strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must have the experience and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. This position requires working with our manufacturing personnel, purchasing team and management team to ensure our customers consistently receive the highest quality products on time.
- Lead and manage daily activities of manufacturing personnel by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a qualified staff to maintain workflow and schedule to ensure on-time delivery.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the quality of all manufactured products.
- Report and monitor daily in-process statistics for evaluation of on-time performance and forecast variance.
- Lead and educate personnel to maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Manage, predict and avoid production problems. Troubleshoot and resolve production problems by working as part of a team using a systematic and process-based approach.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience supervising manufacturing teams.
- Background in manufacturing processes, production equipment and process improvement.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must be highly organized, self- motivated and can work independently.
- Must have strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must work with a positive attitude, demonstrate confidence and be a team player who works cooperatively and effectively with others.
The hours for this position are 3:00pm-Midnight.
Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, professional development, training, flexibility and opportunities for advancement. We offer competitive wages and benefits including comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, and more.
National Carwash Solutions/Vacutech is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.