Job DescriptionDay to Day Duties:
- Reviewreporting systems.
- Createmarketing and communication materials.
- Work with suppliers to manage material orders
- Providing clients with constant feedback regarding work in progress.
- Manage Senior Interior Designer schedule.
- Assistance with quotes and after-sales quaries.
- Sales reporting and follow up.
- Maintain client database communications strategy.
- Handle customer related issues with internal teams.
QualificationsYou will need to be:
- Highly proficient with Excel and Word
- Super organized
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Highly driven
- Very customer focused
- Target driven
- Analytical and have a keen eye for detail
So if you have stacks of energy, unstoppable enthusiasm, and a get-up and go attitude then please submit your resume today!