Catholic Memorial High School
Job Title: Marketing AssociateFLSA Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Reports To: Director of Department: Advancement
Effective: January 2020
The Marketing Associate supports the advancement of Catholic Memorial High School through the execution of traditional and digital marketing efforts. The Marketing Associate is responsible for managing the school’s website, designing print and digital marketing assets, producing a quarterly alumni magazine and supporting the department’s development and admissions initiatives.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Website management: Development and execution of content strategy, analyzing data to ensure site optimization, collaborate with key staff across the organization to ensure all content is current, accurate and reflects the CMH Brand.
- Graphic design: Design and produce all in-house digital and print marketing assets using Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to direct mail solicitations, marketing collateral, admissions materials, event materials, print and digital advertising.
- Social Media: Works collaboratively with PR/Communications Associate to develop and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy and corresponding plan; organize the annual social media calendar.
- Manages print vendor relations, orders and inventory.
- Creates and publishes alumni magazine three times a year.
· Serve as a key member of the Strategic Recruitment and Marketing Committee and as staff lead for the Digital Marketing subcommittee.
- Prepare regular updates and reports as requested. Attend meetings as assigned.
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications
- 3 – 5 years of marketing or communications experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience working with website design software/platforms
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns, web analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
- Knowledge of Razor’s Edge software a strong plus.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, prospective students/parents, staff and community leaders.
- Available to work occasional nights, weekends as needed.
- Bilingual abilities are a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
2 of 2
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19