First National Bank of Gillette is a community first, customer-centric financial institution that takes pride in employing & developing exceptional bankers. We want team members who thrive in exceeding customers’ expectations, enjoy giving back to our community and have a passion for continuous learning.We uphold the core values of First National Bank.
Community First - Neighborhood growth and well-being are the first priority in all that you do.
Customer Centric - Every initiative taken, and decision made revolves around the needs of our customers.
Local Expertise - Continue to bring a heritage of knowledge and insight to our local economy.
Exceptional Bankers - Through ongoing training and development you will be empowered to excel professionally and make a difference in the lives of others.
Provide exceptional customer service while building strong relationships with each other and our customers. We strive to be supportive to each other, our customers and our community. We as a team will provide knowledge, professionalism and a caring environment, so we leave our customers feeling valuable.
This position requires a team oriented professional for our Loan Operations Team. This position gives you the opportunity to provide excellent customer service through interaction with customers both in person and on the phone. You will be involved with various functions within the loan department allowing for a well-rounded exposure to lending requirements. Community involvement will help to build relationships for the bank while developing your professional skills.
- Preparation of loan documents
- Monitoring of Property Taxes
- EOSCAR updating and tracking
- Charge off and Non-Accrual Loans/Visa accounts
- Verify return of Security Instruments for completeness after lien filings at appropriate manner
- Monitor insurance and requests proof from borrowers and/or insurance agents
- Balance of Visa and Loan Accounts
- Audit New Loans and Extensions
- Monitor Consumer Pending File/Lien Filings
- Receive and post loan payments to Consumer, Commercial, Real Estate and Participation loans
- Receive and post Credit Card payments
- Book new loans and extensions, on Data Processing mainframe and prepare GL Tickets
- Renew Letters of Credit Loans
- Prepare Monthly SBA 1502 Report
- Quote Loan payoffs
- Process paid loans for Consumer, Commercial and Real Estate Loans
- Balance Colson Services Account monthly
- Answer phone promptly and courteously, transferring phone calls in a professional manner
- Scan and file loan documents as needed
- Maintain confidentiality
- Comply with personnel policy and banking laws
- Refer customers to the appropriate department for bank products and services
- Assemble new consumer and commercial loan files
- Prepare various reports as needed
- Perform Notary duties
- Handle officer and customer correspondence as needed
- Cross training on other positions within the department
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Customer Satisfaction: All FNB team members create a respectful/positive experience for the customer during and after the contact, by taking action to make our customers the center of our business operations.
- Community Involvement: Team members of FNB are active in our community. Community involvement is defined by a wide spectrum of volunteer activities which include but are not limited to: organizing and participating in community beautification projects, serving on boards, being active in your child’s school or sporting activities, involvement in your church, etc. while representing FNB. Community involvement benefits FNB by helping us build a strong customer base, and it aids employees by providing opportunities to network and build relationships with other leaders in our community.
- Employee engagement: All team members of FNB are actively involved in training and development programs to increase overall knowledge of banking. Work with all departments to build team cohesion, and cross train to assist clients and support career development.
- Process Improvements: FNB team members are expected to be constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience, and our organization. This can be achieved by asking questions about current processes and procedures and recommending improvements to the process. It is the goal of every FNB team member to assist in increasing productivity and efficiency, while maintaining focus on risk mitigation.
- Previous financial or banking experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to utilize computer software efficiently
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping entries
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Trustworthiness and ability to act with integrity
- Strong organizational skills with minimal supervision
- Detailed knowledge of the elements of loan documentation and an understanding of the elements to complete lien perfection preferred
- Knowledge of filing systems, legal documents relating to banking preferred
- Some basic understanding of business law preferred
- Knowledge of banking policies and procedures with emphasis on lending department preferred
- Able to lift and carry 20 lbs
- Prolonged periods of standing up to 9 hours daily
- Prolonged periods of working on a computer
- Office equipment, scanners, computers with software and phones
- Knowledge of applicable Federal and State laws and regulations relating to the activities of the department
- Must follow the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations that pertains to the position
- Be able to detect BSA issues and report such issues to your Manager
- Complete all assigned ongoing BSA training to recognize red flags and comply with policies relative to CIP, CTRs and SARs