Private family seeks a full-time, live-in nanny in Aspen, Colorado. The family has 3 children, ages 9, 9, and 4, and are expecting their 4th child this summer. Ideal candidate is able and excited to commit to long-term position (5+ years) with the family and start as soon as possible.
Job responsibilities include household cleaning of family’s residence, but are not limited to:
● Child/Infant care
● Babysitting when needed in the evening (1-3 nights per week on average)
● Cleaning of kitchen and bathrooms (daily)
● Tidying up of all living spaces and children’s bedrooms (daily)
● Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
● Laundry duties as needed
● Grocery shopping, running errands, and special requests, etc.
● Experience with infant care
● Ideal candidate fluent in Spanish or French
● Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
● Valid Driver’s License; clean driving record with zero points on license
● Legally able to work within the United States
● Full-time, flexible schedule of 5 days/week, at the employer’s discretion and negotiable.
● Large studio apartment, fully independent of main house, with a full kitchen and bathroom with tub
● Direct access to hiking trails and all the beauty of nature outside Aspen
● Open to housing a couple; employing only 1 person