Position: Auditor Location: St. louis, MO Full Time- Direct Hire Job Description Want to make a difference? Do you want to understand how things work? Do you want to work with operational partners and really make a difference in the controls that make processes tick? If the answer is "Yes!" then consider joining our team! As part of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, ranked as the 2020 #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region, we are dedicated to providing independent audits and consulting to the Bank. We also work on projects across the Federal Reserve System with over 300 internal auditors nationwide. Who we are looking for: As our Auditor, you will report to an Audit Manager, and have a bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, IT or other business-related area or commensurate experience, and 5-7 years of audit or related business experience. One of the following professional certifications is preferred (CIA, CPA, CISA, CISSP or PMP).You will have a working knowledge of the IIA International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing. You also will lead and assist on audits, manage relationships with leaders and work well with the audit team. What you'll do: You'll work on projects with different departments at the Bank and with Federal Reserve System partners and on important programs (like cloud implementations) in point in time and project audits and consulting engagements that can cover operational, IT, compliance and financial risks and controls. If you have an interest in learning a specific department, we will assign you to related audits or to serve as a liaison with that department to expand your knowledge.
- Help conduct or lead audits as assigned, create risk-based department assessments, audit plans and procedures.
- Prepare, or help team prepare, high-quality work papers, summary memos and reports using thoughtful data visualization to inform insights.
- Present concise and focused audit information and recommendations to business and audit leaders.
- Be a liaison to assigned business area(s), providing ongoing advisory services.
- Travel (15%) to places like New York, Chicago and Atlanta.