VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Job Title: Technical Delivery Manager/Architect Location: Cary, NC Duration: Contract Potential responsibilities:
- Development Delivery manager responsible for planning, execution, and delivery of the requirements for various initiatives.
- Work closely with customer's business, IT stakeholders and external vendors to understand, formulate and map requirements to deliverables which will include project's scope, time, cost management and control activities; identify and manage customer's cross-functional and vendors interactions, dependencies, and risks.
- Work with stakeholders to formulate and manage project's delivery framework, roadmap, and artifacts.
- 10 - 15+ years of experience in designing and developing applications for On-Prem / cloud platforms.
- Hands on developer with good communication skills and passion for development best practices and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience and in building micro-services using NodeJS Express frameworks.
- Experience in Front-end technologies using Client-side / Server-side rendering patterns.
- Must have object-oriented design (OOD) patterns experience for separation of concerns, code reusability, security, and performance.
- Strong database skills preferable experience
- Experience with DevOps thought process.