Salesforce QA Sales Cloud - St. Louis, Mo Expectation:
Job Responsibilities: Background in Telecommunications and have worked with Data/Voice Products Experience in Telecom Order Management/Orchestration products, which involves Performing Modify, Add, Change, Disconnect on Orders Performing Hold, Jeopardy on Orders Ability to run automated tests and troubleshoot failure logs using Selenium/Test NG framework Working Knowledge of Telecom Order Life cycle including Provisioning and Service Activation Working Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud - Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, product customization Ability to interact with various other teams like business, Development Troubleshoot various issues for offshore team to remove obstacles for test execution Working Experience in SOAP UI, POSTMAN tool to execute and test WSDL services Ability to read requirements and build test cases or test plans. Ability to execute using HP ALM. Ability to record and triage defects within the ALM & JIRA Detail oriented and committed to a high level of accuracy Exposure to test automation tools using selenium Strong experience with HPALM & JIRA Ability to lead projects independently and small offshore team Knowledge of Salesforce Application Ability to run automated tests and troubleshoot failure logs using Selenium/Test NG framework Nice to Have:
- Experience in manual testing Salesforce applications or previous experience in the Telecommunications domain
- Ability to communicate effectively with project managers, business stakeholders, BSAs, developers and offshore teams.
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience with HPALM, JIRA, SOAP UI, and be able to read XML requests and responses.
- Ability to lead projects independently and lead small offshore team
Top 3 Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce
- Previous experience in order entry of CSG Billing System
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
- A candidate with total 4 years of experience, 2 years of Salesforce QA experience, and 2 years of QA experience outside of Salesforce. My ideal candidate would have good understanding of Salesforce application and testing tools/processes and not be a Salesforce expert.
- Very important that they are who they say they are - have been burned by fake candidates in the past.
- Can relocate to St Louis or is local already