- As a senior developer, analyze business and technical requirements along with team members on upcoming and ongoing initiatives and layout stories and tasks accordingly.
- Develop functionalities in AEM with associated technologies such as Apache Sling, JCR, DB2 and other associated tools.
- Work with team members to keep everyone technically on same page and updated to develop the target functionalities as planned.
- Develop and enhance RESTful services to interact with other applications for data sharing.
- Develop and enhance Java/ J2EE based batch jobs that can be configured vis AEM system console.
- Understand and build ADA compatible pdf generation functionalities using the iText API.
- Develop and maintain good coverage via unit testing frameworks - JUnit, MockIto, PowerMock and Sonar.
- Develop and enhance automation of existing functionalities and in-sprint developments via Cypress automation framework.
- Work along with other application business and technical teams over migration of those applications/ functionalities into AEM