- He/She will assist the tour desk when needed.
- Will make sure the add-ons are turned in and inputted in a timely manner.
- Makes sure there are no tours reflecting as open for the resort.
- Help Qualify Hook Tours for In-house Sales.
- Pull Surveys for Reps.
- Check and Run Deals to Contracts.
- Misc. Administrative Responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Must have good customer service skills.Basic computer knowledge.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEOne year certificate from college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prior Westgate experience preferred.Prior Customer Service experience required
Bilingual a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.