- Responsible for working with client stakeholders to gather, analyze and document business requirements
- Collects, validates, grooms, classifies enhancement ideas submitted by clients against established criteria Maintains backlog hygiene and relevance
- Works with product owners to conduct release planning and scoping
- Assists product owners in research of new features and enhancement ideas
- Support project team in creation of release notes and client facing documentation
- Be able to play the role of Solution specialist for platforms in Ziffity's focus area when needed, for e.g providing platform demos to clients and prospects, provide consultation to clients on solution approaches.
- Take ownership and ensure that end to end cycle testing is completed for each initiative
- Overall experience not more than 5 years with 1-3 years IT Business analyst or related experience.
- Bachelors degrees in engineering, computer science, information systems, business or similar field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Magento eCommerce platform is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Development Methodologies
- Experience in working with offshore development teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.