FireEye Endpoint Security is an Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) solution for enterprise environments, which combines years of FireEye's forensic intelligence with Anti-Virus and Machine Learning capabilities to build a world class product.
The Senior Engineering Program Manager -SaaS will manage multiple programs/software product development projects and key initiatives to ensure we deliver value with our cloud-based Endpoint Security product.
This is a high visibility role, with great opportunity for impact, working closely with our engineering teams to develop and deliver compelling solutions. The Senior Engineering Program Manager -SaaS is accountable for the overall coordination, execution and delivery of value through the program while ensuring alignment with company strategy, commitments and goals.What You Will Do:
- Lead and oversee large enterprise-scale development projects within our cloud-based Endpoint Security product.
- Build strong relationships across a matrixed internal team of Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, Cloud Operations, Services and Support for the successful execution of program objectives.
- Develop schedules for program milestones, identify and manage risks & dependencies, and ensure successful delivery against program objectives.
- Drive definition, approval, and implementation of key metrics across the program. Routinely communicate results, trends, issues and recommendations.
- 7+ years technical program management experience directly working with software engineering teams to shipcloud-based/SaaS products that serve millions of customers/endpoints.
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud platforms, with a clear understanding of best practices, pitfalls, and critical elements involved in shipping cloud-based software.
- Experienced in taking a product through a full lifecycle from inception to delivery to sustainment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously, with geo-distributed and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent skills in all aspects of planning and project management, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, and communications.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
- Experience with developing roadmaps to support on-premise-to-cloud migration for enterprise applications.
- Thorough understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies, with an emphasis on Agile and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with Agile tools like Jira, VersionOne, Rally
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [emailprotected]