VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: ForgeRock Monitoring Engineer Location: Plano, TX Duration: 12+ months Contract Requirements:
- Currently looking a developer with a background in products i.e., OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM.
- 5+ Years of experience in IT and should be aligned with Access Management solutions.
- Experience in installation and configurations.
- Experience in supporting Privilege Access Management (PAM)
- Experience in Access and Authentication (Idp, MFA) using Ping and SecureAuth,
- Experience in Identity Access & Governance using Microfocus IDM and RSA.
- Experience with CyberArk
- Access and Authentication (Idp, MFA)
- Hands-On experience with UI customization, writing scripts and developing code to fetch assertion values form multiple data sources.
- Experience with Ping and SecureAuth
- Experience with Rest API integrations
- Should have good developer skills - Java/J2EE
- Troubleshooting skills are a must.
- Should be able to work independently as well as in a group environment.