Type of Requisition: RegularClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability: Polygraph Public Trust/Other Required: Job Family: Software DevelopmentJob Description: At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer you will complete coding, 508 compliance, interface construction, API construction tasks during the Solution development life cycle. Provide hands-on input into the Solution construction, testing, maintenance, including enhancements, upgrades and modifications as required.Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience working on IT technical teams as a Software/Solutions. Developer.
- Experienced in full lifecycle design, development, testing and debugging of web-based database Solutions.
- Experience with the customization of Cross Domain, COTS products, Cloud based Saas development and software design and testing.
- Experience working on IT technical teams.
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and Design, Software Development, Software Quality.
- Able to develop and write high quality code to meet defined custom Solution requirements.
- Experience developing and deploying Cloud based solutions. Background in 508 disability compliance.
- Experience with developing and configuration on Cross Domain and Cloud a Plus. Knowledge of USG Federal systems security compliance.
- Eight years of experience
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline
- Active TS/SCI, candidate must be willing and able to attain a CI polygraph.