We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines Team and split their time between our Brattleboro, VT and Keene, NH locations.
The primary job responsibilities of the Personal Lines Account Manager are:
- New business development, sales and servicing.
- Pursue crossline sales and additional coverages with existing clients.
- Rating/quoting on company systems.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient; Must be a Team player and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Computer skills that are highly accurate and efficient.
- An active Property & Casualty License is preferred.
- Experience using AMS 360 or similar software program is preferred.
Additional InformationConditions of Employment:
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Account Managers must attain a Property and Casualty License in the required timeafterstarting with The Richards Group.
- All joboffersarecontingentuponsuccessful completionofabackgroundcheck.
- The Richards Groupis committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility.We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.