The Software Engineering Manager is role requiring both technical expertise and excellent people management skills. The candidate will have proven experience leading development efforts in the delivery of enterprise software products. Ideal candidate would have around 10-14 years of client/server development experience in an enterprise product development environment and should have successfully lead/managed development efforts for at least 3 – 5 years. They candidate should also be familiar with cloud development, preferably AWS.What You Will Do:
- Lead, develop, and manage engineers on a product team (developers and QA)
- Ensure team charter is clearly defined and team executes to highest standards
- Prioritize development efforts and help build class leading products
- Demonstrate accountability for meeting milestones and ensure quality engineering deliverables
- Put quality first
- Interact with other managers and help drive customer issues and solutions.
- 10-14 years of experience in an enterprise product development environment with Endpoint security experience preferred) and 2-3 years lead/managed development team.
- Software Security experience highly desired
- Strong technical capabilities; must have the ability and willingness to get in the trenches if required
- Enjoys solving hard problems
- Proven experience in delivering enterprise products.
- Drive and define development efforts, identifying and hiring for growth.
- Ability to organize and prioritize complex tasks and projects.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Adherence to task timelines
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent team building skills
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [emailprotected]