Sr Principal Enterprise Services IT Program Manager
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.We are seeking a Senior Principal IT Program Manager in Baltimore, Maryland location to oversee multiple programs and projects in support of the sector's shared enterprise services, IT and program security statement of work.There is no option to telecommute in this role. Responsibilities include:
- Liaison between enterprise services and sector / program senior management to ensure alignment of enterprise services and IT strategy, proposals, and execution of business requirements.
- Effectively interact with members of the enterprise services, IT, and sector division and program leadership teams to optimize strategies in support of stated goals and objectives.
- Provide direction leadership over enterprise services and IT systems activities in support of customer's strategy development and budget and cost management.
- Oversee proposal development, staffing plan development, product and service acquisition and delivery, teaming relationships and communication activities, thereby ensuring timely and cost effective delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Lead a matrix team.
- Information services may include the design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: IT systems and strategies, estimating and proposals, requirements development, systems and application integration, program security execution and compliance (including DFAR & Risk Management Framework) and related disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree with 9 years of experience, or Master's degree with 7 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience; a High School diploma or equivalent with 13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
- US citizenship is required, as well as an active DoD Secret security clearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including: Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience leading project assignments
- Problem solving skills with an integrated team including but not limited to the program manager, functional managers, and customers
- US Citizenship is required
- Full Cycle experience working IT infrastructure projects
- PMP Certifications
- Agile and/or Scrum Certification
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance