The UI Developer is a key role on a collaborative project team, responsible for the design and production of the user experiences for our core business systems. These systems satisfy customer and organizational business requirements and provide solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The UI developer understands business problems and opportunities and applies technical skills in the design, development and testing of user interfaces, applications, and systems.
This position will sit inSeattle, WA. Candidates must be local or willing to relocate. Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
- Strong experience with the Angular framework (v5+), RxJs, and TypeScript
- Customer service-oriented attitude and top-notch time management
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Hands-on experience developing cloud-based applications
- Experience with mapping libraries and GIS logic
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with reactive programming using RxJs
- Experience with NgRx
- Experience with WebSockets
- Object-oriented programming and component-based development with Java and/or Python
- Operating systems include UNIX, Linux, Windows
- BS in Computer Science or comparable work experience
Additional InformationExpeditors offers excellent benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Successful candidates must pass a background check.