job summary:Description:Client is excited about our upcoming work with the Federal law enforcement agency supporting the development and maintenance of their applications and infrastructure. We are seeking a Java Software Developer in Fairfax, VA.Skills:
- Develops new technical solutions, products, and/or standards in support of functions strategy and operations under direct supervision.
- Interface with team leads, project managers and customers to solicit and document development requirements.
- Develop and unit test user interface components using test driven development principals.
- Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
- Review and recommend best practices in design development and implementation.
- Maintain deliverable schedules.
- Generate operations and system design documentation.
- Generate weekly status reports.
- Good understanding of Federal security frameworks such as FISMA, NIST, STIG, ATO
- Bachelor of Science degree from accredited university/college and 4-8 years of prior relevant software development experience, OR Masters degree from accredited university/college with 2-6 years of prior relevant software development experience.
- Must be proficient in Java (minimum 2 years).
- Must possess current Secret clearance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER