- Identifying and managing the scope & design of Epic registries, Epic predictive models, and their source data.
- Responsible for coordinating implementation, identifying dependencies and monitoring of registries.
- Ensure application teams are engaged in analytics project using registries or predictors.
- Work with the technical ETL Administrator and Clarity/Cogito DBA to support registry ETLs, plan growth, and to optimize system performance.
- Driving the implementation to meet organizational goals and initiatives
- Understanding and documenting the lineage of registries and predictors to workflows driving them.
- Coordination of registries and models with service domain teams and data governance.
- Understand scope of data extracted to reporting layers from the registries to meet business needs, ensuring that the data supports the required reporting.
- Reviewing upgrade documentation related to analytics tools and content and determining how whether and how to implement, disseminate, and train the changes
- Determining whether to use a Chronicles registry or a Cogito query
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analytics
- Data Modeling