Job# 1035678 We are looking for a Technical Support/Data Center candidate for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
- Performphysical&technicaltasksoflowcomplexityontheDataCenterInfrastructure equipment,asbutnotlimitedto(serversinfrastructure,networkinfrastructureorother equipment on the DC floor) without immediate supervision
- Use hardware/software tools and workflows (automation) in support of these tasks
- Strictly follow all policies, processes and procedures related to the activities and datacenter environment
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. The company is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Basic/intermediate computer skills
- Able to identify basic network components and perform fiber & cabling handling
- Ability to lift/move (55 lbs.) equipment as required
- Ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions in English
- At least an intermediate level of spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator and a team player
- Able to work independently